- I joined the gym. It will get me out of the house and into shape. I used to go to the gym all the time and liked it. Though we’ve got all the equipment I need here at the house, it clearly hasn’t helped my motivation. No, mama needs to get out of the house–and since mama also needs to exercise–this could be the best of both worlds. I went to Target last night to get workout clothes that weren’t ten years old with holes in obscene places and elastic that crunches. Tonight I went to the gym, I sweat, I lifted. It’s a step.
- I’m taking Ambien & Zoloft every night, last night I slept a solid 8 hours. I’m falling asleep now.
- I came within one-half load of actually having my first successful “laundry day” in at least a year. Before Hope was born, every Tuesday was laundry day. All of the laundry was completed, sorted, folded, hung up — and the bedding was washed and changed by bedtime. Today I cam awfully close to finishing, but I went to the gym instead…a decent trade I think.
- Grace asked for me to sit with her in her bedroom tonight at bedtime…it’s always been Tammy.
- I started a new blog. It’s a little different, it’s more spiritual than I’m comfortable doing here.